Monday 15 September 2008

Fallen into fall

Fall is here.
It came suddenly, with wind and rain, and a 15 -20 degree drop in temperature.
It brought along a friend called autumn blues. He's an old acquaintance, but one you don't want around more than it takes to have a coffe and then make excuses to get the hell away.
I tried to lose him by dodging through my bathroom door and taking a long hot bubbly bath. Lost Blues, but he's friend Mellow was waiting for me. *sigh*

I long to cuddle up snugly into my man's comfy manly hug, feeling he's strong protective arms around me, feeling he's warmth flow through me, he's chest expand and contract, and fall asleep happily, while my blues and my worries take an extended vacation somewhere nice and warm, with a sandy beach and a cocktail bar.
I miss him.


--Written last night, and failed to post by email from my mobile.--

2 comments:

Shia JeZeBel said...

Vidim, da polna luna (saj je bila, ne? ) ni napadala le mene. Ah ja, saj veš da te razumem ... Tako kot ti mene. And I hate autumn. I really do.

Lilith said...

Joj dej. sej sem zimski otrok, ampak ga ni bolj depresivnega letnega casa kot je jesenski mrzel dež. AAAArgghhhh.... *yawn* sam spala bi. res. bljah. se macka, ki se je ponavadi povsem razzivela ob uri, ko sem sla spat, me sedaj ze cakata na postelji.